The Advanced Open Water certification builds upon your Open Water Diver training. You will complete 5 task-related ocean dives focusing on buoyancy control, navigation techniques, managing and planning repetitive dive profiles, night diving, fish identification and much more! Your SCUBA diving skills will increase dramatically.
- Open Water Diver certification
- Minimum age: 15 (12 for PADI Junior Advanced Open Water Diver)
- Have completed at least 4 open water dives in cold water (65F or colder)
- PADI Adventures in Diving Crew-Pak – included in course pricing
- Course fees include instruction fees and facility fees.
- Course fees do not cover training materials, certification card, and rental gear (Students who need to rent gear will receive a 20% discount off our normal rental rate).
Course fees do not cover optional boat dives. Optional boat dives are dependent on class size and conditions – they are an additional $120 per person per day.
Pick up your training materials from our shop and read the following 5 chapters before attending the first class session:
- Peak Performance Buoyancy
- Night Diving
- Fish Identification
- Deep Diving