The Advanced Open Water certification builds upon your Open Water Diver training. You will complete 5 task-related ocean dives (3 shore, 2 boat) focusing on buoyancy control, navigation techniques, managing and planning repetitive dive profiles, night diving, boat diving and much more! Your SCUBA diving skills will increase dramatically.
- Open Water Diver certification
- Minimum age: 15 (12 for PADI Junior Advanced Open Water Diver)
- Have completed at least 4 open water dives in cold water (65F or colder)
- PADI Adventures in Diving Crew-Pak – included in course pricing
- Course fees include training materials, instruction fees, boat diving fees, and certification card.
- Course fees do not cover rental gear. (Students who need to rent gear will receive a 25% discount off our normal rental rate.)
Pick up your training materials from our shop and read the following 5 chapters before attending the first class session:
- Peak Performance Buoyancy
- Night Diving
- Boat Diving
- Deep Diving